Monday, March 31, 2008

2 Patients

I had a concellation again, so I tried to fill the time with 2 patients. I had my son come back in for a tissue check and then I started my class III patient. I was able to get a sealant done on my son plus a PE on the sealant so I was pleased with that. My class III patient had to be numbed up to start work. I was able to start the ultrasonics on her as was amazed at the calculus coming off. I loved to see the tobacco stains erase off of her teeth. She had several teeth that has rotted off at the gum line so I was scared as to how to go about those teeth. I had to keep telling myself that she was numb and can't feel it. I didn't quite get her 1 quad done so I will tackle her on Wednesday. I am confused about charting and the procedures of doing a patient that has to come back for work.

No comments: