Wednesday, January 30, 2008

first 1B patient completed in one visit

My daughter was visiting this week on her way to New York. She is being transferred with the army. I had a goal to have her completed in one visit, and that was with 4BWX as well. I knew that she was a 1B, and that she did not have any restorations so I figured that she would not have a lot of build-up. I was rushing, but trying to be thorough. I had it in my mind that she needed to be walked out by 3:30 pm so I totally forgot to make a mental note in my mind that she needed to be ready for a scale check by 2:45. I was so focused on getting her done. I was able to get her all finished, though the time element was at least a half hour past acceptable time. I am proud of myself that I got her done without frustrating myself over being behind and instead focused on the end result. My daughter was a great encouragement to me along the way. We sure had fun!

1 comment:

The Pyper's! said...

Whew...that is so awesome that she is done!!