Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hard Patient

This afternoon I was finally able to do an OD on my last mock board patient. I really struggled with her for mock boards. Today after doing probe depths and taking time to get a closer look at things, I am convinced it is concrete on her teeth. She literally has calculus caps on the rest of her posterior dentition. I am grateful she was given to my by someone who has already screened her and that was the best quad for mock boards. I feel bad for the condition her teeth are in and know that it will take quite a bit of work to get the rest of her clean. I secretly was hoping that she was a board patient. But I do not think I want to set myself up for a failure if I used her as a board patient. Keep looking!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

hahhaha your sitting next tome right now I hope your CA day is wonderful

Vickie's Side said...
This comment has been removed by the author.